3.56 Acres with Residential Zoning on the western edge of the OU Campus Area, fronting directly on Lindsey Street. There are 2 separate lots in this parcel that is offered for sale as ONE tract of land. 1031 W Lindsey is the eastern portion and is a 2.04 acre lot (lot 2 and part of lot 3, Block 11 to Pickard Acres.) It constitutes appx 57% of the entire parcel. The 2nd lot is adjacent and constitutes the remaining (appx) 43% of the entire parcel. That lot size is 1.52 acres; legal description is Lot 3, Block 10 to Pickard Acres. 2 separate homes could be constructed on these lots, assuming the small rental home on the east lot is removed. It's a rental home of about 1535 square feet, and requires a minimum of 24 hours to show. The concreted area to the west of the existing house is a drainage flume, allowing water flow to be directed under the new bridge on Lindsey St that was finished recently. Call listing agent for more information.
FREE AUTOMATED EMAIL UPDATES
Sign in to take advantage of all this site has to offer. Save your favorite listings and searches – also receive email updates when listings you like come on the market for free! *Contact Information is NOT Shared*